30 April 2021
Parts Executive – Prentice Portadown Ltd
Full-Time / Permanent - Portadown, Co Armagh
Located on the outskirts of Portadown, Prentice BMW is Northern Ireland’s largest independent family run BMW Dealership.
Operating from our state of the art showroom, we are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our BMW/MINI Parts Department.
At Prentice Portadown our Parts Executives play a vital role in the daily running of our Parts Department, communicating effectively between customers and staff and making sure that the right parts are found for each job.
You will be an excellent team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in your role. High levels of organisation and attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
You will naturally have a passion for the motor industry and will also be someone who is well organized and focused.
Duties involved include:
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts & services.
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts through our electronic parts catalogue.
- Working as a team and independently to achieve departmental goals and KPI Targets.
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face to face transactions and IT based communications.
- Managing goods in and out.
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately.
- Cash handling.
We are looking for you to have the following:
- At least 2 years Parts experience gained in a franchised dealership.
- Previous experience using electronic parts catalogue systems.
- High degree of computer literacy to include MS Office packages.
- Proven customer service and call handling skills.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above. (or equivalent)
- Full valid driving license.
- Knowledge of CDK / ADP / Kerridge.
In return for your skills, you will be placed on the BMW Parts Certification Programme.
Employment within the Prentice Portadown is offered subject to satisfactory reference and qualification checks. Only candidates meeting our selection criteria will be considered for interview.
Prentice Portadown is an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date to submit your CV is Friday 30th April 2021