BMW Sales Manager - Prentice Portadown
Prentice BMW Portadown
14 September 2021
PRENTICE PORTADOWN LTD
SALES MANAGER - BMW
Located on the outskirts of Portadown, Prentice is a locally owned family business.
Operating from our state of the art showroom, we are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our BMW Sales Department.
This is a very rare and unique opportunity for a determined Sales Manager. You will, with the support of the Sales Director; build and develop the team’s current sales and success by providing the Sales team with structure and mentoring to maximise both individual and team potential.
About the role
This role would suit a manager with retail sales experience gained within the motor industry, who has well-developed leadership skills and a deep understanding of all areas of the department.
You will be able to demonstrate proven success in management and that you are able to handle conflicting demands. In addition, you will need to be able to display the passion and ability to deliver extraordinary customers satisfaction to ensure repeat and referral business.
Being a BMW Sales Manager it will be your responsibility to manage the Sales Team to achieve targeted results and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customer base.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting and exceeding Group and Brand objectives in relation to New/Used/Motability/Corporate sales whilst delivering an excellent customer experience. The successful candidate will also be involved in Marketing Strategies for our business as well as coaching and mentoring our sales team.
As a BMW Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for building and presenting deals to the customer following qualification from the Sales Team.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the customer can choose the most appropriate product for themselves.
- Monitoring finance performance against budget, identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Assist the Sales Director in planning, forecasting trends and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis.
- Working with your Sales Team to coach and develop their skills to achieve business objectives.
- Monitoring performance, measuring outcomes and providing regular updates to the Sales Director.
- Ensuring brand objectives and targets are met and achieved for both customer satisfaction and mystery shop programme.
- Oversee all enquiries into the business and ensure they are handled in accordance with the Prentice Sales Process.
- Take an active part in upholding the Company’s Health and Safety Policy as set out in the Conditions of Employment and the Health & Safety Handbook.
Applicants must demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a Sales Management/Senior Sales/Sales Controller role gained within the automotive industry.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, confidence and tenacity.
- Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of funding solutions for both individual and business users.
- Proven track record in successfully coaching & developing sales teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage conflicting demands.
- Excellent IT skills to include MS Office and Excel.
- Honest, respectful with a strong sense of integrity.
- High level of understanding of the sales and aftersales process
- High levels of literacy and numeracy to include English & Math GCSE or the equivalent, grade C or above.
- Hold a full and valid UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of FCA Regulations.
Remuneration and Benefits
In return for your skills and experience we offer a very competitive package including:
- Salary - £60,000 OTE
- Employee Car Option Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Extensive BMW Training
Employment within Prentice Portadown is offered subject to satisfactory reference and qualification checks.
Only candidates meeting our selection criteria will be considered for interview.
To apply please request an application pack from email@example.com
Prentice Portadown is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 14th September 2021
(Applications received after this time will not be accepted)