03 September 2021
BMW Parts Executive
Prentice BMW have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our busy Parts Team as a Parts Executive.
Your knowledge of auto parts will impress everyone you know so if you have previous parts experience then it’s time to embark on a career working in BMW Group Retail with Prentice.
BMW Group Retail
Working in BMW Group Retail feels different to other careers – in or outside the automotive world. There’s the passion our people have for the Group’s world-famous brands. The collective pride in the quality of our design, technology and engineering. The satisfaction that comes from making every customer interaction memorable and of course a sense of excitement about the future and what it holds.
Dedicated to bringing tomorrow’s driving experience to our customers today, our cars are built with some of the most advanced engineering and technology around – you’ll be working with some of the most respected parts in the industry.
Providing individual advice to customers on everything from M Performance kits to wheels & tyres to air conditioning systems. Each time, you’ll look to ensure that the service you provide is everything the customer would expect and more. We want you to be proud of the parts – and the service you provide.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- 2 Years minimum experience within a franchise parts environment
- Demonstrable track record of delivering great customer service and resolving customer issues.
- Previous experience of working under pressure to help achieve work deadlines and team targets.
- Be competent across Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent organisational and task management skills.
- A clean UK driving licence
- Knowledge of CDK / Kerridge
Advancing your career into the future of BMW Automotive Retail can begin today.
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive a competitive salary, and enrolment in the BMW Parts Certification Programme.
Employment within Prentice Portadown is offered subject to satisfactory reference and qualification checks.
Only candidates meeting our selection criteria will be considered for interview.
Prentice Portadown is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please request an application pack from: email@example.com
Closing date – Thursday 30th September 2021