30 April 2021
Located on the outskirts of Portadown, Prentice BMW is a family owned business.
Operating from our state of the art showroom, we are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our Parts Department.
Priding ourselves on our constant innovation, creativity and commitment, we have recently experienced significant growth particularly with online sales. That plus the exciting plans we have put in place for the online expansion of our business means that we are seeking to employ an E-Commerce Executive to help support the delivery of our E-Commerce campaigns.
The role will ideally suit an experienced E-Commerce Executive with a positive attitude and a passion to help drive our business forward.
You will be an excellent team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to excel in your role. High levels of organisation and close attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will include:
- The updating and maintaining product content on the Prentice Car Parts website.
- Site walk daily to ensure all products are live, correctly merchandised and priced correctly.
- Creating and managing all categories across the site, ensuring all products are correctly categorized.
- Ensuring imagery is consistent and kept up to date.
- Supporting the Parts Manager on web development projects.
- Support promotional campaigns on pricing, code set up and terms & conditions.
- Enhancing our photo merchandising and search facility for online customers.
- Running promotions for the Parts Department.
- Managing customer service issues.
- Minimum 1 years E-Commerce experience.
- Experience with Magento or other similar E-Commerce platforms
- High levels of literacy and numeracy with a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion to deliver great customer service.
- Excellent organizational and IT knowledge (MS Office)
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Zenstores or other similar platforms.
- Experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience of picking, packing & shipping goods.
- Working knowledge of car components.
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive a competitive salary.
Employment within Prentice Portadown is offered subject to satisfactory reference and qualification checks.
Only candidates meeting our selection criteria will be considered for interview.
Prentice Portadown is an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date to submit your CV is Friday 30th April 2021