BMW Service Manager
07 May 2021
Located on the outskirts of Portadown, Prentice BMW is a family owned business.
Operating from our state of the art showroom, we are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our BMW/MINI Service Department.
At Prentice Portadown the Service Manager plays a vital role in the daily management of our Service Department with full responsibility for delivering consistently excellent customer service. As well as leading and managing staff, setting goals and objectives and making sure you’re compliant with policies and procedures, you’ll ensure the daily smooth running of the Service Department and drive it to even greater success.
The role will ideally suit an experienced Service Manager with creative ideas and a positive attitude.
You will be an excellent team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in your role. High levels of organisation and attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
You will naturally have a passion for the motor industry and will also be someone who is well organized and focused.
Duties involved include:
- Managing a service team of technicians, advisors and service support staff and making sure productivity and efficiency targets are achieved.
- Making sure that all servicing work that takes place is carried out correctly, competently and on time.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times, resolving any issues quickly and to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Ensuring Prentice Portadown always remain compliant with Company and Manufacturer standards.
- Reviewing and analyzing department KPIs and manufacturers reports, and motivating staff to exceed objectives.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy with a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- Excellent organizational and IT skills to include MS Office and Excel.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of how to identify and maximize sales opportunities, remaining honest, ethical and compliant at all times.
- Minimum 2 years’ Service Manager experience gained in a franchised dealership.
- Previous experience leading and managing a team of technicians & Service Support staff.
- A full clean UK driving license.
- Knowledge of CDK ADP / Kerridge
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive a competitive salary, an invitation to join our Employee Car Option Scheme and extensive BMW Training.
Employment within Prentice Portadown is offered subject to satisfactory reference and qualification checks.
Only candidates meeting our selection criteria will be considered for interview.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application form.
Prentice Portadown is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 7th May 2021