VACANCY - Sales Administrator02/02/2019
Prentice wish to recruit a Sales Administrator to join our BMW and MINI business. The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience and be used to working under pressure in a busy environment. They will be highly organised, reliable and possess an exceptional level of attention to detail.
To ensure efficient administration of all New and Used vehicle administration for BMW and MINI Sales Departments with the highest degree of accuracy.
Duties to include:
· Process and complete all vehicle orders for BMW and MINI Sales Departments
· Manage new car quota on a monthly basis
· Monitor vehicle availability and transit to the business
· Update stock movement
· Creation of files for vehicle stock
· Arrange vehicle registration and vehicle excise licenses for all sold vehicles
· Preparation and completion of all sales invoices ensuring 100% accuracy
· Manage renewal of tax on company demonstrator vehicles
· Updating of stock list and reconciliation of same
· Proposing of finance applications and processing of finance administration
· All administration relating to PPL and TRACS
· Assist with general administration of the department
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30
Salary: Negotiable (dependent on experience).
Closing date for applications is 17.00 - Monday 24 September, 2018.
To apply, email your CV in confidence to email@example.com
Prentice is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.