VACANCY - HR Manager01/02/2019
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join the Prentice BMW and MINI Centres in a newly created role. Reporting into the Senior Management Team, you will support a client group of approximately 70 employees.
In this role you will support across, recruitment, training and generalist HR duties, as well as being responsible for the Health and Safety for the business.
· Work closely with the leadership team to set the HR Strategy in line with business goals
· Provide HR guidance and advice to line managers on Employee Relations issues
· Ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date and are adhered to by the business
· Lead recruitment activity ensuring that we attract the best talent into the organisation
· Liaise with external training providers to arrange specialist training
· Run company specific training and inductions
· Take responsibility for Reward and Award schemes
· Support CPD for all staff
· All HR related administration eg. Compile contracts, offer letter, job adverts etc
The Ideal Person:
Candidates should be CIPD qualified or hold an HR related qualification.
Previous experience in a HR Manager role is essential
This is a full time role. Hours of work Monday - Friday 09.00 – 17.30
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com in strictest confidence.
Closing date for applications is 17.00 – Monday 24 September 2018.
Prentice is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.