Job Vacancy For Vehicle Technician31/01/2019
As a Vehicle Technician you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. A Vehicle Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
As a Technician you will support other Technicians in a busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that your knowledge and skills are up to date.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
· The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
· The capability of working to the highest quality standards
· Great team player and communication skills
· Maintain high standards of house-keeping
· Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
· A full UK driving license
· Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
· Experience in the brand would be an advantage
· Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3
HOURS: 8am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday & Friday
11am to 8pm Wednesday & Thursday.
SALARY: £9.00 per hour plus Efficiency Bonus & Productivity Bonus.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Prentice is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.